5th FAI Pan-American Paragliding Championship
The event is organised by Ederson Dutra Godó and Prefeitura Municipal de Governador Valadares. On behalf of Confederação Brasileira de Voo Livre and Comissão de Aerodesporto Brasileira.
- Unofficial practice days - April 6, 7 and 8, open to all competing pilots
- Official training task : April 9
- Official Registration: April 8 – 09:00 to 17:00 – HQ.
- Mandatory Safety Briefing: April 8 – 17:00 to 18:00 – HQ.
- Opening ceremony/Parade: April 9 – 19:30 – HQ.
- First team leader meeting: April 9 – 08:00 to 9:00 am – HQ
- Welcome Dinner: April 9 – 19:30 – HQ.
- Contest flying days: April 10 to 19 .
- Prize-giving & Closing Ceremony: April 20 -- 19:30 -- HQ. No flying on closing ceremony day.
The hours are subject to change. Any changes before the start of the competition will be posted on the website. After the start of the competition, changes will be announced by the Meet Director at the Team Leaders briefing.
Take off is Ibituruna as described on the official website. Take-off covers S, SE, NE, N and NO wind directions, elevation 1000m ASL, suitable for up to 150 competitors, good access road.
During the competition, access to the take-off area will be allowed only to pilots, the media and identified personnel. The general public will be kept outside the take-off area.